Picture composition helps young children improve their understanding of the topic. At the elementary stage of learning, it is one of the vital activities that kids should do more. It can help develop logical reasoning. The other benefits include writing efficiency, better comprehension abilities, and fluent sentence construction. To help students have more practice, we have come up with printable writing paper with picture box PDF in this post.
Our printable writing paper bundle comes with a picture box, and we have included primary dashed writing paper too. Download and save this writing paper with lines and picture box bundle. You can also print its copies to hand them over to the students:
Types of writing paper with picture box printables
We have designed writing paper with a picture box in two designs. Each of these has a version too. Let’s explore these a bit:
- Single lined writing paper with picture box: A box appears at the top and the lines are below the box. There are a number of lines provided below the box. Teachers may either print/paste a picture on the box or ask children to write a composition based on the picture. Or, they may ask students to draw the picture as per the topic they give and write the description of the same.
- Picture box and dashed line version of single lines writing paper: The children who are writing beginners can develop steady hand by writing between the three lines, middle one being the dashed line. Picture box’s usage remains the same as discussed above.
- Lined writing paper with multiple picture boxes: When you are supposed to describe the items in 2-3 sentences, you can complete the activity in these writing papers. For example, you can write about flowers, animals, etc. in front of the picture boxes assigned to those.
Various uses of printable writing papers with picture box
Our printable writing papers with free PDF versions in the lined and dashed line versions find their best use in the following ways:
- Project material: Students can use these writing papers as project material. They can complete the picture composition tasks given to them in a neat and organized manner using these lined papers. Elementary school students who need more effective practice material can employ dashed line version.
- Test material: Teachers can distribute these templates to children giving them the test that assesses their picture comprehension capabilities. They can give a topic to write upon, along with a task of pasting or drawing the relevant picture in the picture box.
- Knowledge development material: Students engaged in self-study can employ these lined writing papers for making notes. They can utilize these writing papers having multiple picure boxes in preparing notes while keeping the topic in focus. Further, they can file these to create a readymade, quick reference material for themselves.
- Draw illustration activity enabler: Topics like My school, my favorite festival, and similar others can be best explained with the help of illustrations. Hence, picture box part offers a handy material to do so. Writing and drawing illustrations activity become quite interesting with the lined writing paper with picture box.
Engage your child or student in wholesome learning by employing this lined writing paper with a picture box. With this lined paper with picture box template around, the teachers can drive students into expressing their thoughts through both visual and textual means. Hence, download and employ these device-friendly and print-friendly PDF printable papers for writing and give your learning a more interesting twist!
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More fun and unique templates of Writing Paper With Picture Box will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.