Organization is the key to success in all fields. Education is no different either. Whether you are a teacher, a classroom ward, or a homeschooler, you can achieve a lot by organizing yourself. That is why everybody advocates using planners or schedulers. One such planner is weekly lesson plans; in this post, we have included their different templates. Lets’ go through all the templates designed while considering individual user’s needs.
Our printable weekly lesson plans bundle can be employed in a variety of ways. Check the templates below and pick one or all of them to have a proven tool for organizing your study/teaching plans for all weeks. You can download and save them on your devices or have these printed and hung on the board or wall for quick referencing. The Pdf version is also available below for free.
Types of weekly lesson plans printable templates included
We have designed four types of weekly lesson plan templates to suit the specific needs of the organization-freaks. These printables have one thing in common that these offer the users a handy way of deciding the study plan, subject-wise, throughout the week. The major points of differentiation are:
- Colored formats with subjects on the top: In this template, the subjects are on the top and the first column contains the weekday names. There are four colored lines given against each weekday. Thus, you can write a brief synopsis or the topic names you intend to finish on a given day.
- Week-wise distribution of study plan: There are four or five weeks in a month. So, in this template, each weekday row is divided into five columns so that you can have every weekday’s plan chalked out crisply. Mostly, this format is suitable for classroom teaching settings.
- Weekday plan with notes: In this weekly lesson plan template, the users can find pre-assigned space for making notes too. Thus, one can utilize these notes to point out the tests or assignments to be submitted on the chosen day.
- Weekly lesson plan with lined first column: We have included lines below the weekday name in the first column. It can help you list topics or lesson plans below the weekday name and related notes in the blank slots provided.
Thus, whether you like planning superficially or love to have weekly lesson plans broken down to the finest details, you can find your fit in these lesson templates.
Who can benefit from our weekly lesson plans printable pdfs?
Weekly lesson plans in printable PDF formats are useful for the following profiles:
- Teachers: Teachers can employ these weekly lesson plan templates in designing their teaching plan. These printables can be quite useful in covering all the topics so that no important part of the curriculum is left out.
- Students: The students indulged in self-study can plan their weekly study schedule by noting down their plan topic-wise in these printables.
- Coaches: Subject coaches can plan their classes weekday-wise by making use of these printable weekly lesson plans.
Best way to use weekly lesson plan printables
Weekly lesson plan templates in printable PDF options serve the following benefits:
- Help learners to streamline their study plans so that they can achieve their academic objectives
- Teachers can plan their lessons better and stick to their schedule. These printable weekly plans can help teachers give heads-up to students so that they come prepared to the class
- While planning the study schedule, the convenience of adding notes help learners pinpoint the topics and repeat those which require extra practice
- One can ensure meeting deadlines of project submission dates or note down exam dates to plan preparations better.
Organized studies set the winners apart from the horde. With the help of weekly lesson plans, the students can achieve a disciplined approach in their studies. Since a clear emphasis can be put on the topics that need more revision, the chances of becoming proficient in all topics are increased, practically speaking. So, share with us how you benefited from these weekly study planners and what role they played in your academic success.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More unique templates of the Weekly Lesson Plans will be added soon. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.