Chemistry and periodic tables cannot be mentioned separately. A major part of the question, ‘why elements behave the way they do’, lies in periodic tables. Any Chemistry student is expected to mug up the periodic table and is expected to almost sleep with it till the time it is not mastered. Hence, you can understand the importance of having a handy solution that can help you surmount this feat. One such solution that we have developed for our patrons is – a periodic table.
Our periodic table printable PDF does not contain the names of the elements only.
It goes much deeper into the concept and delivers an extensive view of concepts like valence, charges, element names, etc. Designed in both black and white and colored formats, our printable period table printable PDFS are easy to download and save, and print too. Take a look:
Concepts you build from periodic table printable PDFs
We have designed our periodic table PDF printable in black and colored formats with valence electrons and charge to familiarize you with concepts like:
- Chemical bonds: A bond is formed when the electrons are paired; so, you can check from the periodic table if the bond between two or more elements is possible or not.
- Basis of formation of chemical formulas and equations: Find how a chemical bond is appended, broken and sometimes, modified by taking hints from our periodic table PDF.
- Understanding of metals, non-metals, inert gases, etc.: What is the rationale behind putting elements in these categories? Learn it from our periodic tables by calculating valences and charges.
Best ways to use our periodic tables printables PDF
Printable PDF formats of the periodic table can be one of the most promising learning resources that can enhance your understanding of elements, chemical formulas, and so on. This study supplement can be utilized as:
- Hanging chart for classroom or study room: Mugging up the periodic table requires repeated revisions. So, hang this printable PDF format of the periodic table on the walls and have an easy look at it whenever desired.
- Save on the device: Download and save this printable periodic table PDF format and have your revision requirements fulfilled even while on the move.
- The study material for distribution: Teachers can have multiple prints of this periodic table format and distribute it among students for filing purposes.
- Self-study as well as group-study support: Printable PDF format of the periodic table with valence, charge, and electrons can be employed for both self-study and group study purposes. Students studying in groups can divide this table into different groups and achieve collaborative learning. Homeschoolers find a quick revision resource in this format in black and color styles and learn everything about the periodic table.
A Russian Scientist, Mendeleev coined the term periodic table after designing it in 1869. This table has some gaps which are yet to be fulfilled. Ours is the most updated format that is designed keeping schools’ curriculum in mind. Learn about the elements, valance, molecular formula, and much more by using our periodic table in black and colored formats. Do share how you benefited from our format in the comments.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More unique templates of the Periodic Tables will be added soon. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.