Maintaining records of all those who want to visit you or the company has always been a task. You might be the owner of a small business, an assistant to a manager, or a company manager who plans client meetings according to the dates and timings. Being occupied with work might make you lose track of time and your appointments when it is necessary.
In such cases, you might want to depend on maintaining records of your appointment days and timings systematically. If you want things to go smoothly without any last-minute hassle, it is always a good idea to maintain a planner or schedule of all the meetings lined up for the week. Planning often saves you from the last-minute chaos and also makes your work much easier.
In this post, we have brought you a Free Printable Weekly Appointments Template Sheet in PDF form, which can be very useful for planning your weekly appointments on the right day and time.
What’s included in our Printable Weekly Appointment Template?
There are two sheets of the Printable Weekly Appointments template, one which has all six working days in six different boxes, and below that, you have two columns to fill in: the “Client Name” and their “Contact No.” Here, for better clarity, you can mention these details to enable you to contact them if needed super fast, without wasting any time.
To the left side of each day is the time, starting from 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM. This printable is easier to maintain records for an assistant when they receive a call, and the client’s name and contact number have to be mentioned.
The other printable weekly appointment sheet has all seven days printed horizontally and timings from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM printed vertically to the left side. This is helpful for the assistant and the in-charge to make plans for the week on particular days. This sheet has all seven days mentioned, in case you are someone who works on Sundays too.
Both the sheets in this printable have an option ‘From __/__/20__’ to mention from which date exactly the planner is beginning. This eliminates any room for any sort of confusion. For example, if the planner is for the week beginning on 25th October 2021, you can simply mention this date, stating that the given sheet of appointment is for the week beginning on the mentioned date.
How to use our printable pdf?
Giving you the leverage to plan your day and week in advance, this free printable weekly appointment planner saves your time juggling between tasks, as you already have your week planned in front of you, and you know beforehand when you are meeting them.
However, the following are the few ways in which this printable can be used efficiently and effectively.
- You can take out multiple copies of this free printable weekly appointments template and hand it over to your assistant, who can keep track of your schedule.
- You can stick it near your work desk if you are the one who manages your schedule. As soon as you have a meeting or a client call planned, make sure to write it down on your preferred weekly appointment sheet so that there is no last-minute confusion.
- If you are the company manager, or your work is to take care of a senior’s schedule in your company, this would come in super handy, as this would make your role much easier.
- This is also a great printable for doctors who have continuous appointments with patients—remembering who will come when for their checkup or treatment is not easy for any individual. Therefore, mentioning their names and contact numbers against their preferred time would be a great system for you.
Benefits of using our weekly appointments planner template
This printable can be used by multiple professionals. Whoever likes to plan their week in time can download and print this printable. Following are the few benefits of using this printable –
- Planning your tasks for the week is important so that you can prepare for the day and be on time as well so that it keeps the impression of punctuality on the client. Using the second sheet to refer to the planned day and time you set while confirming the meeting will help you be on time.
- The first sheet can be used by assistants and receptionists who receive calls from the clients. Writing down the client name and contact number in this sheet right in front of the planned timing will help you remember to expect your client at the planned timing on a particular day.
- You can print as many weekly appointment planners as you want and plan appointments for the entire month or more than a month. This printable will help you maintain the exact day and timing you had interacted with a particular client.
How to print?
This printable sheet has two weekly appointment templates. You can print this by clicking the pdf link given above. A preview of the pdf file will appear. You can either save it in your local drive or print the file directly. This can now be done by just clicking on the printer icon. You can also click the CTRL+P if you are a windows user. If you use Mac, you can press Command+P.
Doing so will open up the print dialog box. Go to ‘More settings’. Here, you need to scale the printable according to what fits best on the paper.
Please note that this score sheet is made according to the dimensions of A4 size, so choose the pape size accordingly. The first sheet should be printed with landscape mode orientation of the page and the second sheet should be with portrait mode orientation. You can also select Fit to paper in scale to avoid any unnecessary cropping. Lastly, Click ‘OK’ to print this printable
Planning your appointments is very important for every person running a business or managing a schedule for a senior. This will help you look punctual & professional and will cast a great first impression. Moreover, maintaining records becomes easier with these printables.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More unique templates of Weekly Appointments Planner Printable will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.