Managing a class full of students is not a cakewalk. Teachers need to be vigilant as well as completely fair while dealing with kids. Their sense of judgment can become more accurate when they have a tool in hand for recording all students’ performance in a subject on a given set of parameters.
Also, they need to have basic information about students, such as phone number, DOB, parents’ name, address, etc. for quick communication. That is why we have designed printable blank class list templates for teachers which they can employ for creating students’ databases.
Our bundle of templates comprising a blank class list comprises two designs. In the first one, the teachers may record a student’s performance in any subject. In the next one, they may fill in students’ details. Displayed below are the printable blank templates of the class list for teachers; you can save them on your devices for quick reference or have them printed for filing purposes. Free pdf format is also available below for download.
Types of class list printable templates included
The aim of designing these printable class list templates is to help teachers have an information tool that tells them all about their students. To meet this purpose, we have included in our bundle:
- Class list template subject-wise: The teacher can write their name and subject at the top. It is followed by a table where the first column is for name and the remaining ones may contain subject proficiency parameters. For example, if subject is ‘English’, one can include Reading, Writing, Spelling, Fluency, Vocabulary, etc. Also, in case of maintaining student behavioral records in a particular subject class, the parameters can be – attentive, interactive, inquisitive, initiative-taking, command on subject, discipline, etc.
- Class list template for student information: Teachers may need to have quick reference to students’ basic details like DOB, phone number, address, etc. for inviting parents or guardians to any event, or at the time of any emergency. They may also need to plan birthday celebration in class; which they can do by having record of students’ birthdays at one place. Our second template of printable class list is designed for these purposes.
Benefits of our printable class list for teachers
Our templates of the printable class lists are designed to ease and quicken teacher-student or teacher-parent/guardian communication. The teachers can employ these templates to have a quick reference tool in their teaching kit; allowing them to save the hassle of searching student information time and again. Also, they can jot down the students’ performance in class records in one place for quicker evaluation or ascertain screening needs. Top benefits being:
- Easy to save and store student information
- Compatible with all devices and browsers
- Ready-to-use template for quick printing
- Helps gain crisp understanding of a student’s learning ability
- Helpful in making results for exams
- Easily retrievable student database; proves helpful in handling emergency
How to use?
Our printable class list blank template is self-explanatory; still, you may wonder why to use it when the database is already on the institute’s computers. Well, you can understand its uses better with a quick ‘what to include’ guide. So, here are a few options:
- Teachers can employ it for noting down points of formative assessment
- They can maintain a personal record of students’ behavior and performance in their subject class for designing the teaching plan or methods
- The template meant for students’ DOB, Name, Address, etc. can be color-coded while sending notices or invitations to parents to avoid duplication or missing out any student.
How to print?
This printable sheet has two class list designs template. You can print these by clicking the pdf link given above. A preview of the pdf file will appear. You can either save it in your local drive or print the file directly. This can now be done by just clicking on the printer icon. You can also click the CTRL+P if you are a windows user. If you use Mac, you can press Command+P.
Doing so will open up the print dialog box. Go to ‘More settings’. Here, you need to scale the printable according to what fits best on the paper. Please note that these templates are made according to the dimensions of A4 Size, so choose the pape size accordingly. You can also select Fit to paper in scale to avoid any unnecessary cropping. Lastly, Click ‘OK’ to print this printable
Having a record of students for quick reference can help teachers in several ways. This record provides the convenience of quick and hassle-free evaluation and communication. With our printable class list solution in hand, teachers can carry out the regular activities easily and in an error-free manner.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More unique templates of Class List For Teachers will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.