Sudoku, is no doubt, one of the primary reasons that kept me hooked to the newspaper for hours. Every time it was a new challenge. Well, now there are ample online games in our internet world but the classic is classic. Now it’s just not about numbers, we got shapes to include kids in the cult. But, It’s hard to match that nostalgic feel. There are still people out there who can’t just go without solving sudoku after seeing it. Well, this post and printables included are exactly for those addicted to classic sudoku like me.
This post includes free printable sudoku 9×9 puzzles, about 6 per page. Solved puzzle printable also included below with the download link of the pdf.
How to play sudoku?
The best way to play and solve a challenging sudoku puzzle is to go through the rules of sudoku properly. Once you get a good hold of the rules, you can put your logic to work in order to solve the puzzle.
For those still unaware, Sudoku is a logic-based number-placement puzzle game. All you have to do is to fill the 9×9 grid (classic sudoku) spaces with digits 1-9. But there’s a catch and that’s what makes it really challenging to solve. Follow these instructions to solve sudoku:
- Make sure the numbers aren’t repeated in the rows or the columns
- The 9×9 bigger grid is further divided into 3×3 squares with 3 rows and 3 columns. Makes sure that numbers aren’t repeated in these squares as well.
- Some numbers are already provided in some cells. Use logic to complete the squares, rows, and columns.
- Avoid guessing. Instead, recognize patterns and logic. Use deductive reasoning and process of elimination to solve the puzzle faster.
How to use our sudoku 6 per page printable?
Nowadays, you can find several modifications to the sudoku puzzle, like shapes are used instead of numbers to fill the cells. Well, it’s up to your preferences. However, This post sticks to the classic 9×9 numbers grid. If you want you can request more printables according to your specifications via. our contact page.
- Print out both the solved and unsolved sudoku 6 per page printable given above. Keep the solved one aside to cross-check after you solved the puzzle completely.
- You can solve each of the six puzzles by yourself. If a group is playing, you can take multiple prints and give one to each to solve.
- Set time limits to make it more challenging. The first one to solve all the six will win among the group.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given game printable. More fun and unique Sudoku 6 per page puzzles will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.