From counting to adding to multiplying, you’ve come a long way! However, these operations may not feel sufficient when you require handling larger data sets. In real-life situations, you may find it quite overwhelming to calculate things that grow or reduce exponentially. Multiplication for these instances becomes a time-consuming activity. It is where the concept of exponents steps in and provides you with much-needed relief. In this post, we bring you the exponent chart and exponent rules chart so that you can become a calculation nerd with little effort.
Exponent charts provide the best support to beginners
Exponent value is derived from multiplying the number with itself n times.
Xn denotes the mathematical operation which is introduced as exponentiation to the students studying at 6th grade. It is the operation that can prepare you for applying math in real life. So, why not prepare well and make the best of your school time? If the idea sounds interesting, we suggest you go through the exponent and rules of exponent charts that we have prepared to ease your learning woes. Our charts are a rip-off of the mathematical tables that you learned in the primary school curriculum. You can download the printable pdf version of these exponents charts for free by clicking on the given ‘Download’ link. Take a look:
How to use our exponent charts free PDFs?
A little of rote memorization is unavoidable for achieving quickness in mathematical calculations; let’s accept this fact! Though the modern teaching policies lay stress on strategizing and reasoning, still strategies don’t help when you have to use formulae. You ought to feed those figures and expressions in mind. We have designed exponent chart printables for free use to give you handy learning material. It can be used as:
- Wall-hanging for easy reference: Take a print of these exponent charts and paste it on board at a place where you can see them effortlessly. Do make a point to go through them once.
- Math Quiz material: Most engaging way of memorizing things is by playing quiz. You can create quick quizzes for self-study, as well as, for studying in a group.
- Alternative to calculators: Getting into the habit of using calculators at an early stage of learning is not a good practice. It makes the mind more dependent on gadgets; reducing screen time of kids is anyway a challenge! Hence, give them these reference charts to help them learn the maximum possible exponential values, and apply them in calculations.
- Handier option than books: Sift through the books, pick formulas and jot those down – phew; the whole idea looks consuming even while writing this sentence!
We have provided you a shortcut so that you can maximize learning and memorizing, and save time searching for what to learn.
Who can benefit from exponent power 1-10 and exponent rules chart?
We have designed free printable, exponent and exponent rules chart PDFs considering the needs of following:
- Students: Our aim is to help students with a readymade learning material, which they can save on their gadgets, paste on the board at their study rooms, and refer whenever they want. Need to use travel time productively? You may open these charts and start memorizing even while on the move.
- Teachers: Give an engaging learning material to students by handing over the prints of these exponent and exponent rules chart PDFs. You may also stick their prints on the classroom wall to create a correct atmosphere conducive to easy learning.
- Guardians: Want to homeschool your ward and are searching for handy teaching materials that can replace hefty books? You can prepare a file of these printable exponent charts and rules of exponents charts and make study time more interesting.
- Homeschoolers: Bring convenience to the learning process with exponent charts and grasp all rules of exponentiation in a time-saving manner with these exponents rules chart.
What can you learn from the exponents rules chart?
If the exponents chart provides you a hint, the exponents rules chart offer you the method where that hint is to be applied. Rules allow you to take the effort out of calculations and help you understand the relationships between numbers when manipulated using exponentiation. It may amaze you to find that all primary school concepts such as algebra, fractions, rules of mathematical calculations, etc. are applied in forming rules of exponentiation.
To sum up,
Knowledge does not come from books only. Teachers and students can employ reference materials like charts too. With these study materials in reach, your transition to more complex math problems can become smooth.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More fun and unique templates of Exponents Charts will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.