Organizing formal events is a big task. It requires a lot of materials, people, and planning to put together a brilliant show. From standees at exhibition entrances to the table-tops, every element needs thoughtful consideration. One very simple yet very effective item is the name tag for desks. These tags carry the names of the people who are assigned that particular place in any event.
In this post, we have included free printable name tags for desks with PDF versions. You can include them in your event management items list and make seating arrangements without inviting undue discussions. Print and paste; also, download and save these formats so that you are never short of these petty event management supplies.
Uses of printable name tags for desks
Name tags and desks make a useful combination when people want seating arrangements well-defined and in accordance with some rules. Sometimes, the seating arrangement can become a matter of prestige for some and may set the mood for the whole event. At others, it is needed simply to help people occupy their relevant seats. Keeping these factors in mind, here are some important uses of the name tags for desks:
- Writing role nos: When you are arranging the room for conducting an exam, you can resize these name tags as per your requirement and put roll nos. of students. It helps in directing the students to correct seats.
- Writing name and designation: At conferences and seminars, these tags can be used to write name and designation. It helps attendees sit at the assigned spots in the seminar hall.
- Creating designation tags: In banks and other corporate settings, the name tags can be used to decorate the desks with relevant designation. It helps direct the visitors to the correct person to save their time and create good feel about the place.
How to Print?
We have designed these name tags in simple PDF formats which can be easily downloaded and saved or printed for the intended purposes. Steps to use the PDF formats of name tags include:
- Click on the PDF files provided above in this post.
- Right click and go to option save/save as.
- Select the destination in device where you want to save these templates
- Click ‘Save’.
Similarly, for printing, you can select the file you want to print and select ‘Print’. You can also use the command Ctrl+p to start the printing process. Select the printer attached with the device from the drop-down menu and press ‘Print’ and select the number of copies you want to print.
Hence, in a matter of a few clicks, you can use these tags and have your repertoire filled forever.
Name tags are small things that can make big difference to your event site. Have these tags for desks included in your event management kit and transform any site into a well-organized premise. Share with us your thoughts and keep watching this space for more formats of different types.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More fun and unique templates of Name Tags For Desks will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.