Have you ever wondered what kind of activity can stimulate your child’s brain effectively and efficiently? Well, this is precisely where jigsaw puzzles come into the picture.
Children tend to learn a lot through games, and similarly, puzzles prove to be a portion of great food for the brain in the early years of a child. Our free jigsaw puzzle printables can help you to tap on and develop your child’s various skills.
In this post, we bring free printable jigsaw puzzles for kids, which are also available with a blank template in the form of a PDF. These jigsaw puzzles can be a great boon for you, especially when looking for a fun yet easy activity for your child to indulge in.
What does the Jigsaw Puzzle Printable PDF contain?
These printable jigsaw puzzles printable PDF includes four different Jigsaw puzzles for you to have an interactive session with your kids. The PDF contains one black and white and two colored and a blank puzzle that can be easily downloaded on your device and are ready to use.
The colored puzzles grab the kids’ attention and, in a way, compels and intrigues them to solve it, which results in the development of the cognitive skills in children.
The blank one and the black and white are multipurpose puzzles, which can either be used at is, or the child can draw and color upon it and then solve the jigsaw puzzle. This would make the overall experience even more exciting for the kids.
What are the benefits of these Printable Jigsaw Puzzles PDFs for kids?
A child’s brain can be molded in the early years, and that’s why indulging your child in brain tapping activities in their early years is very crucial for their brain’s development as a whole.
- Improved concentration: Solving a jigsaw puzzle has clear benefits of improved engagement among the kids. With our printable PDF, the kids would indulge in paying attention to the various pieces of the puzzle and consequently concentrate on putting the right piece in the right place.
- Multisensory coordination: While your kid is working on the puzzle, he or she is performing a multisensory activity because his or her various senses are involved at once. Therefore, this results in improved coordination between these senses. For instance, as your child moves a puzzle piece, his/her eyes move simultaneously, watching that piece and thus sending a signal to the brain.
- Cognitive development: One of the most crucial advantages of a jigsaw puzzle is overall cognitive development. It results in improved knowledge skills, concentration, problem-solving and rational thinking as well.
- Self-confidence: You must have noticed the sense of accomplishment on your child’s face when they complete a task or win a game. Similarly, completing a jigsaw puzzle fills them with a sense of achievement, resulting in increased self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Improved memory: Indulging your kid in completing a puzzle has shown benefits of reinforcing the connections between the brain cells, improving the child’s short-term memory. Our free printable PDF containing jigsaw puzzles allows your child’s brain to be active and working, which helps them recall which pieces were put together and thus, boost their memory.
- Problem-solving skills: A puzzle is more or less a problem given to a child to solve. Therefore, when they put all the pieces together to complete the mystery, they accidentally solve the problem. Jigsaw puzzles, without a doubt, assist the kids in improving their situation solving skills.
Who can benefit from these Printable Jigsaw Puzzles?
Children, parents can download these puzzles, and teachers to indulge in a fun and exciting activity, making learning enjoyable for the little ones. The 4 exciting jigsaw puzzles can be solved by kids, which will help them develop many skills.
Parents can also use these jigsaw puzzles for homeschoolers for their overall brain development, as this acts as an excellent tool for children, making learning easy and fun for the little ones.
Teachers can also use this puzzle, making teaching at school interactive and making the kids learn a lot while solving the puzzle.
The ‘Jigsaw puzzles’ free printable contributes towards the intellectual development of a child and their cognitive development. Parents and teachers must download these fun puzzles to engage their children in an activity that helps them learn while playing.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given templates. More fun and unique template on the Jigsaw puzzles for kids will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.