Teaching students can be difficult at times because there is only so much that children can understand, and when it gets harder to understand, they lose interest. However, every kid is excited to know more about the world and all the countries, and getting them to spell it right is exciting for both the teacher and the students.
In such cases, making learning fun should be the idea so that students can learn without finding their curriculum monotonous. When it comes to learning the names of the countries, with their spellings, one of the best ways is to introduce them to the world word scramble. This can be a part of their learning process and, at the same time, a fun time activity.
For the same purpose, we have brought to you a Free Printable Countries of the World Word Scramble PDF, which kids can unscramble and write the right country names of the world. This would help them to learn the name of the country, with its exact spelling.
What’s included in our Printable Countries Word Scramble?
Counties of the World Word Scramble come in two parts, which are divided into 2 sheets. Each sheet has 11 scrambled words and blank spaces in front of them where you can unscramble and write the correct country name. For each part, there is an answer page.
The printable consists of jumbled letters of countries like Yemen, Togo, Kuwait, Iran, China, and much more.
How to use this Countries Of The World Word Scramble PDF?
Scrambled words have always been a leisure time activity for children, even if they are part of their homework. Parents and teachers often like to give such activities to students during their holidays, so that they don’t lose touch of learning.
- These printables are a good way to make kids remember the country names. However, as the words are scrambled, it makes guessing the right ones a challenging task.
- You can use this in a competitive way by handing out the scrambled printables to the kids in your class and asking them to complete as many as possible within one or two minutes.
- If kids cannot remember the country names, giving them one sheet a day to unscramble and write the right words will help them remember the countries, which will be helpful in geography lessons.
- These free printable countries of the world word scrabble are also great for homeschoolers, as these help them learn the countries’ names and their spelling with ease.
Benefits of using our pdf
When you make the process of learning fun for children, they tend to learn more quickly and enjoy it every day.
- Keeping a playful atmosphere during their studies helps them understand words and sentences better. In addition, some general knowledge stuff, like country names, becomes clear when explained in a fun way.
- Using these free printable countries of the world word scramble will help them memorize the country names with ease and without hassle.
- A learning process like this is playful and exciting for the kids as well. Knowing the countries of the world can be a bigger achievement for them when they unscramble the gibberish word and form the right country name.
- Knowing countries and their capitals is the beginning of learning the globe for children. You can print as many as you want of the whole set and give them to kids to practice. The answer sheet for both parts will help them learn the words they couldn’t unscramble.
Turning the learning process into a fun time activity will keep your child more engaged in studies. Making their study monotonous and boring isn’t the right way to educate them as they aren’t yet prepared for three to four hours of regular mental investment. Spending an hour with these printables will result in your child knowing 22 new countries from the world. On top of that, we cannot ignore that they also learn the spelling of complex countries like Syria, Taiwan, Yemen, and many more.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More unique templates of Countries of the world word scramble Printable will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.