“For every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
This one-liner beautifully sums up the importance of staying organized in life. It won’t be an understatement if we say that organization is the key to achieving higher productivity. Perhaps, this is the reason why parents and teachers stress making weekly chore charts, sticking to the things planned in this mini-planner, and eventually, add one more productive week to life. If you are one of those who have got the idea of planning chores kindled in your mind, we are here to help you.
In this post, we bring you important planning support you may require to organize your week/month in a fruitful manner. It is a printable chore and allowance chart. Find this printable chore allowance chart below; you can download, print, or save it on your mobile gadgets for quick use.
Why organizing a week using a chore chart is a must-try?
In the present scheme of things (read pandemic struck world) where controls are disappearing away slowly; a person has to practice self-discipline to make the best of the day, and eventually a month. Even if it were not for a pandemic situation, the organization helps a person become more productive.
Chalking out the chores of the week in advance using a well-designed printable chart has the following benefits:
- People can plan their activities with a chore chart, and set priorities. Thus, they know what is to be done in the correct order coming week.
- They can identify repetitive activities by collecting data for 3-4 weeks and find ways to complete those chores in minimal time.
- All chores are assigned some points based on the seriousness attached, or the amount of outcome delivered. Thus, you can quantify your achievements in numeric form, which is presentable in the form of allowances given in our chart.
- Organizing a week using a chores chart helps people not miss anything important. Further, an allowance chart with relevant emojis helps keep the motivation level up.
Top 3 uses of printable chore allowance chart
Here is how you can employ our printable chore and allowance chart to stay on the path of achievement and self-fulfillment.
a. A working guide: If you are managing different types of chores throughout week, say, taking a meeting of colleagues on one day, project analysis on the other, or a trip out with family, etc., you can assign slots for all of these activities.
b. An activity planner: Our printable chore chart can help you chalk out activities you are required to do through a week. It may be a study schedule comprising some topics you need to complete. Or it may be some parts of a big project you have assigned to yourself. You can self-assess your achievements or ask somebody to rate the accomplishment by using emojis from the allowance chart.
c. A challenge to kids: Parents can employ the chore chart to assign some tasks to kids to train them in doing daily activities. In this case, the options can be reading a storybook, making a bed after getting up, arranging books in almirah, and others. Kids love emojis and are motivated to have good ones pasted on their chores chart too often.
How to employ our printable chore allowance chart PDF?
Employing our printable chore and allowance chart is quite easy. Here is how you use it:
- List chores under the What to Do column to tell kids or subordinates about activities expected from them.
- As and when they complete the chore, you paste the allowance card below the target day. Say, you have asked the child to finish a project by Wednesday, you can paste allowance on Wednesday slot.
- At the end of the month, you can count and tell the child allowances collected.
- In a corporate setting, the team leaders can have a quirky way of assessing the team members’ performance in the shape of the chore chart.
Noting everything in mind and remembering it is not a feasible idea at all. Tools like chore allowance chart printable PDFs can help users have their weekly goals planned out in front of their sight. Thus, they feel more determined and driven when they are clear about what to do, and by when to finish the tasks. With regular use of these performance planners, the users are quite likely to find more organization in activities and better productivity. Less chaos and more clarity, guaranteed!
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More fun and unique templates of Allowance Chore Charts will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.