Demonstration plays are an important part of classroom sessions. Teachers inclined to activity-based teachings use role-play methods to acquaint kids with various important topics. The idea is not only to teach about a concept but also to instill feelings of authority and responsibility in kids. We have included in this post free printable zoo keeper badges templates which can be employed for creating a zoo-like working environment and teaching kids about how zoos are maintained.
Download and print, or save these zookeeper badges templates on any device of your choice and have these badges ready for distribution at the activity time. Here are the templates:
What you will find in our zookeeper badges template bundle?
The zookeeper badges bundle designed by us contains four types of templates. A class comprises both boys and girls; also, the format of the play may be different. Hence, to keep up with the class’s requirements, we have included these four styles:
- Badge for boys: The class-teacher can give this badge to boys in the class. There is a boy’s image for representation and space for writing name provided in this badge.
- Badge for girls: This zookeeper badge is meant for girls. You can differentiate it on the basis of girl’s representative image. Use space provided to write the name.
- Zookeeper badge with lines: The users can employ this zookeeper badge for writing brief details like Working Since, Designation, Zoo Name and In-charge of (animal name). Make role play more convincing by providing this activity material!
- Property of Badge: This badge mentions the zoo caretaker’s name. The person playing head of the zoo or property owner can wear this badge during role play.
Importance of demonstration plays in a class
Demonstration plays take children closer to real-life scenarios. They can be prepared for life beyond campus. These plays give a firsthand account of what to expect in a particular place. Also, they take up various roles and understand the work assigned to those. When you want to give a practical introduction of the topics like bank, zoo, classroom, railway station, etc. the demonstration plays to fit the requirement. Most importantly, the activity materials like zookeeper badges or employee badges provide a relatable teaching environment. These plays improve the imagination and creative thinking of children too.
Where to use zookeeper badge templates
Our zookeeper badge templates are easy to use. You can make these badges and use them for:
- Role-play activities in classes
- Stage play activities
- Kids theme birthday party
- Theme picnics
Role-playing adds to the fun of activities and engages everyone. Employ our printable zookeeper badge templates in classrooms, parties, or any place where you want to set up a zoo environment. Share with us how these templates helped you conduct the activity and how the experience was.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More unique templates of Zookeeper Badges Printable will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.