General awareness is one of the subjects where preschoolers have a limited scope of learning by understanding. They tend to rote memorize, but the process turns futile when they cannot retain the concept for long. Days of the week is one such topic of general awareness where activities help. We have included in this post, engaging days of the week that may help preschoolers who face difficulty in learning the order of weekdays or their spellings.
You can have readymade activity material in your reach anytime as these worksheets are compatible with devices and can be downloaded or printed as per requirement. Here are the printables with pdf:
Making learning fun with multiple activities
We have included in our bundle of worksheets on days of the week topic the following activities. By the way of sorting, arranging, and imitating the cues given, the children can grasp the days of the week better way. Here is a brief introduction to questions based on the days of the week:
- Arrange and write: It may be a lot to do for a preschooler to memorize the spellings of the week of the day. Often you will find that kids can give oral answers easily. Hence, encourage them to apply their knowledge of order of the days of the week to fill this sheet. Since only job is to arrange and write the weekdays, those with spelling difficulties will not run away from doing this sheet.
- Cut and paste on the right slot: In this worksheet, the days of the week are represented by numbers 1 to 7. And, the tearable cutouts of the names of the weekdays are provided underneath. Kids can cut these names of the days of the week and paste it on the appropriate number. It helps reinforce the order of the weekdays in kids’ minds.
Please note that the answer keys are provided along with the worksheets to give an idea about how to solve these worksheets.
Enhance learning outcomes for all with these worksheets
Our worksheets on the days of the week can help enhance learning outcomes for all the students. Whether you homeschool your wards or send them for classroom sessions, these worksheets help in the following ways:
- Allow kids to remember correct sequence: Days of the week worksheet with answer keys allow kids to practice sequence of the days activity way. You can find considerable improvement in their concept recall when you provide these worksheets for regular practice.
- Have a readymade assessment tool: These worksheets offer an engaging assessment material minus the pressure that term ‘exam’ creates in kids’ minds. They feel driven to solve these worksheets and gain better proficiency levels eventually.
- Fuildity in ‘think and apply’ process: Our worksheets on days of the week offer better alternative to regurgitating the names fed to the kids. Since there is an objective to achieve like sort in an order, or place as per the correct number, the kids learn to think and then apply their knowledge.
We have designed these worksheets for….
Our worksheets provide a practical way of learning to kids. These serve the objectives of various agencies involved in grooming kids into an aware individuals. For example,
- Teachers can hand over these worksheets printables to kids as homework or classroom activity
- Homeschoolers can have a practice material for self-assessment or to play educational games with their friends
- Parents can use these worksheets to do an interactive activity with their kids
- Since these worksheets are easy to save on devices, kids can have ‘on-the-go’ activity material
Learning Days of the week names and their correct order need not be stressful always. Solve these worksheets to apply active learning strategy in training kids on concepts of common use. With ample practice, you can experience considerable enhancement in the way kids recall and recite the days of the week in a correct sequence. Share with us how you used these worksheets and the responses you got from preschoolers, it helps us improve in creating more useful printables.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given worksheets. More templates on Days Of The School Worksheets will be added with more engaging exercises. Further, we going to dig a little deeper and provide more informative worksheets. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our worksheets. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.