Blank Square Grids are something we all are familiar with, especially children because they have grid books as part of their mathematical studies. Moreover, there are also certain board games designed with the use of the same grid concept that has been played for decades now.
They are simple squares arranged in rows and columns, where every corner that meets at each box forms dots of intersection. These are perfect for school children and adults who are into design.
In this post, we have brought you a blank 50,100 & 200 squares grid printable bundle that can be downloaded, printed, and put to use to learn mathematics, sequencing, gridding, structuring, and much more. Pdf format is also available below.
What’s included in our printable square grid templates PDF?
The printable bundle has three pages, one of 50 squares grid, one of 100, and the final 200 squares grid. The varying size between each size can be used for multiple purposes. In fact, the user can choose the number of grids according to their usage and requirement.
Each page is multipurpose and the use depends entirely on the user. The reason why we have given an option of grids, that is, a different number of grids on each page is to give flexibility to the user.
How to use?
- This Blank Square Grid Bundle can serve multiple purposes, benefitting not just children but everyone. For those who want to draw 2D or 3D designs, the page of 100 or 200 can be the best use, depending on how great the design is.
- While teaching children, the square grid page of 100 can be used by students to fill it in from 1-100 and then colour the boxes in multiples of 2s or 3s. Also, learning tables becomes easier as multiplication is taught simply by counting the number of grids to reach the correct additional value.
- One of the most important benefits for children and elders alike is to draw using the tracing method. If overlaying the blank sheet on a picture and tracing has become a task, place this over the picture and follow the lines inside the squares.
- The Cartesian coordinate method is found in mathematics, in which X and Y axes (Vertical and Horizontal) lines need to be created. Solving equations based on coordinates is easier on square grid paper as it consists of boxes that have intersecting points.
- The separation of numbers is simplified due to the square grids. This helps in discovering patterns like the results of multiplication which can be in a diagonal line. Identifying this is made more accessible when the boxes are colored.
Benefits of using our printable blank square grid pdf?
Children and elders can equally benefit from this bundle. Many children are home-schooled, and their parents are knowledgeable enough to teach the basics of mathematical concepts. The use of square grids to teach multiplications, percentages, decimal numbers, or even the essential addition and subtraction can be less of a task and more fun for children to learn quickly.
Apart from children, those who are into the profession of designing figures and structures can have the advantage of quickly printing these and finishing their work anytime.
Learning mathematical concepts, equations, and finding the right coordinate can be an effortful task, but there are easier ways that require less mentally calculating work. With this Blank Square Grid Printable Bundle in the form of PDF, educating yourself will become much more manageable. All you need to do is just download, print, and get using!
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given template and educational charts. More unique templates of Blank Squares Grid will be added with more challenging ideas. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets, charts, and templates on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our printables. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.