“Government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth,” you must remember the legendary figure behind this quote. Yes, we are talking about ‘Abraham Lincoln. The famous American lawyer and politician served as the 16th president of the United States of America in the 1860s.
He is remembered as a hero in U.S. history as he worked diligently for many social issues. So, to understand the mastery and the greatness of Abraham Lincoln, we have come up with free printable Abraham Lincoln worksheets for you to ease your knowledge about the brave contributions of Abraham Lincoln in American history. These worksheets are designed keeping in mind the class curriculum of middle school as well as high school students. Also, this is good starting practice for US history aspirants. Feel free to download the pdf version of the worksheets given below.
Types of exercises in Abraham Lincoln printables
These free printable PDF worksheets can be easily downloaded on your devices and include the following exercises to learn and revise the political roles, various events relating to Abraham Lincoln that have an important place in history, and much more.
- Explanatory-note writing: The worksheets comprise explanatory note writing questions that help analyze the child’s knowledge about Abraham Lincoln. The child is expected to share their experiences or where personal opinions about the given topic.
- Event-based writing: Another set of exercises included in our Abraham Lincoln worksheets comprises event-based writings. We have included measures and events like the thirteenth amendment, the Gettysburg address, the battle of Murfreesboro, and the Morrill Tariff.
- Match the following: This is an enjoyable exercise for all the students out there, wherein they are required to match the following action with the matching dates associated with it. The little ones not only benefit from them by remembering the important dates but also the importance of the actions related to them.
- Fill in the blanks: This exercise helps you to learn important facts and dates like the period when Abraham Lincoln served as the President of the United States, the date when he was born, when he occupied his first seat in the state legislature, and much more.
Who can benefit from Abraham Lincoln’s printable worksheets pdf?
These Abraham Lincoln worksheets can be beneficial for all middle school and high school students, teachers, and guardians. Covering various topics in a well-organized manner can result in a great way for all the students who wish to download these free printable Abraham Lincoln worksheets.
These worksheets can also be used by teachers to give homework or to conduct fun class activities where these middle school and high school children can learn about Abraham Lincoln by solving the worksheets.
These worksheets is extremely beneficial for homeschoolers, as these worksheets can help them know Abraham Lincoln in an organized and fun manner.
Best way to practice these printables
- As Reference Material: Children and teachers can download these worksheets and use them as reference material for their learning and practice. This helps in a huge way if teachers wish to educate the children about Abraham Lincoln.
- Practice Tests: Teachers and guardians can indulge their children in learning about Abraham Lincoln by using these worksheets in the form of practice tests, which can be given right before the actual test.
- Understanding & Revisions: Teachers in school can download these free printable Abraham Lincoln Worksheets for better understanding of students and helping them revise by solving these worksheets.
These well-researched and well-organized worksheets benefit in a great way, wherein the kids learn about Abraham Lincoln just by solving these worksheets. These worksheets result in a better understanding of the topic as they can be used in multiple ways.
In the future, We’ll be updating the above-given worksheets. More worksheets on Abraham Lincoln will be added with more engaging exercises. Further, we going to dig a little deeper and provide more informative worksheets. Stay tuned for the updates to this post.
We, at PrintablesHub, aim to deliver well-researched and engaging worksheets on regular basis. Our mission is to let students build a strong foundation of concepts learned through our worksheets. We would love to hear back any feedback from our users. You can subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on new printables published or keep visiting our site as we post regularly.